The place where writers come together.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say What?!

2 posters

Go down

Say What?! Empty Say What?!

Post by BigRedRedneck Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:16 am

I guess I threw this under the rant tab because I simply don’t know how to label it. I guess it is more of a word for thought deal. This forum is a very beautiful love child of zylocks’ intuition and my idea of an open-source writer’s forum. This was kind of the idea behind the thread for stories people start and other’s finish. Anywho, it has been quite some time since I logged on, and I've noticed a jump, although slight, in the users online and views. It is a bit of an ordeal to register to something like this, (at least for my lazy ass) but I strongly urge my fellow writers, and readers with something of their own to say, to participate. I know zylocks is a hard act to follow (i often feel I am not even on the same plane as this guy) but we really, truly set out to create a place for writers of any walk of life to share. We (me for sure, and I would assume zylocks) would love to see some input from the forum creepers. I enjoy reading more so than I do writing, but I feel slightly obligated to contribute something at least. So come on fellow forum goers, write some stuff and things!

BigRedRedneck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Say What?! Empty Re: Say What?!

Post by Zylocks55 Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:32 pm

Very Well spoken....Well except for the part where you idolize me...lol People need to join in....share the page with everyone you know....tell them to share it with everyone they know...Let's get this thing off to a good start...

Zylocks55
Admin

https://writersannonymous.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zylocks55 Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:38 pm

P.S. If you're reading this, register. It's the online way you can comment and post...

Zylocks55
Admin

https://writersannonymous.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum