The place where writers come together.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I appologize

Go down

I appologize Empty I appologize

Post by Zylocks55 Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:32 pm

I said that I'd always be there for you, but I lied. How can I be there for you when I'm not even on the same plane of existence as you. You are in a world where you're biggest goal is to be happy. I live in a world where it is my biggest goal for you to be happy. I realize now what it is I have to do. I am going to have to die. It is the only way for you to be truly happy. Without me in the picture you will have no pain. No agony. No suffering. Just you and your love. Yes I know about him. How can't I? He is every where's I'm not. He's the gleam in your eyes from the first sunrise in the morn. He's the smile in the face of your daughter. The shadow that stands by your side, but he could never be the smile on your face. That will always be my place. I gave you my heart and he can never take that away. My heart is the only thing I leave with you. I can't always watch over you. Not anymore. I always thought you was my purpose in this world but you're not. My purpose is bigger than that. Everyone deserves my love. Everyone deserves my compassion. But how do you live in a world with so much hate. I'll have to change it. Everyone known's how much you hurt me, and you continue to hurt me. It will always hurt. The pain, like my love, will never go away. But my love is for you all. The mother. The daughter. Even the father. I will always lurk in the shadow's watching over you all. You will never see me. I will see you, hurting, wishing that you never would have did the things you've done. Wishing that she would be mines. Wishing that I could have it all. But I lost it all. I lost it all to the pain. The anguish will never secede. I am sorry for the thing's I've done, the thing's I'm doing, and the thing's that I will have to do. I have to end the hurt. I apologize.

Zylocks55
Admin

https://writersannonymous.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum