The place where writers come together.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 2. The Fall

2 posters

Go down

Part 2. The Fall Empty Part 2. The Fall

Post by Zylocks55 Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:27 pm

Three years and our marriage was in pure bliss. Not from the Kings eyes though. See a man is only a man if he could bear a child. Since I am an angel, I can not produce children. This put a bit of a pause on our relationship. She knew it. I knew it. No one else knew. Many years in this kingdom and still only one person knows what I am. She's fine with it, but I can't be. If I fail to bear a child the King will have me killed. Prince or not. So, I came up with a plan. She will be impregnated by a servant. The servant of course will be killed shortly after. We can't have anyone else knowing our secret. I told her my plan and she's all for it. She was hesitant at first as she did not want to be with anyone but me. That is far from what I worry about. So, one night, after the servants were in bed, she attracted a young man who had just started with us. He was naive. Definitely thought he would be taking my place as the prince from servitude. He had no idea that his demise would be soon.

She took him into the stables where no one would find them but the horses. I sat in the corner and waited. She took full control. She lied him down and stripped off her nightgown. One piece. Wasn't difficult. He was so in shambles that he could barely perform, but she didn't need him to do anything. Just sit there and provide his seed. And that is all he did. The deed was done. He lie there, not knowing what to do next and she summoned me with a whistle. I walked over to him with a scythe I once used to till the fields. I struck him down before he could utter a word. The blood, the heat, my naked lover, all of it was so much of an adrenaline rush. I mean I've killed before. It wasn't my first time doing what I needed to to survive, but the shine she showed. I can tell by her expression that she too was aroused. I took her, right there. Right next to this bleeding corpse of what was once a human. My father would definitely disown me now. I have taken a life. Of course he most probably saw it coming. It's probably written in the book. The book I buried 2 years ago. I couldn't take knowing what would happen to us, what would happen to me. I had to be rid of it. So from that point we have been living by instinct. Our first kill together was so erotic that we consummated the night in that very stable. Once we were done we covered the body with hay and returned to our chambers, waiting for the morning.

A scream woke us. A scream from the stables. We remained in bed as if we heard nothing. No need to rush down to a sight we have already seen. Of course we wouldn't be caught. We were the Prince and Princess. Why would we ever commit such an atrocity? A local pharmacist got the blame. He was put to death by hanging the week after. Two deaths this child of ours has created so far. How much more blood would be shed for us? It didn't matter. As long as I have my love I will stay faithful to anything I can do for her. She seemed to be thrilled by the deaths though. A secret ambition of hers that she never shared with me.

Three months and we finally accepted the faith that this young mans seed did not impregnate her. As torn as I was, she was thrilled. Another mission can be had now. Another innocent victim. Who am I to tell her no? If we succeed then I live, well get to continue living here. If we fail then I must move on. Death wouldn't come to me so easily. So 2 more nights and we attempt this again in the same fashion. A young unknowing servant ripped to shreds in the stables by my trusty scythe. It went more smoothly this time. We knew more of the odds and ends of it. Another night of passionate love making next to a freshly severed corpse, another morning of screaming bringing our wake, another 3 months of no signs of pregnancy. This went on a few more times, each time becoming easier, and each time becoming less passionate. Then she asked the question that would change me. "Scorcerer my love. Do you enjoy killing these innocent people?" The truth is, I had come to love it. The last look in their eyes before I swipe my scythe into their throats. The blood that spilled and covered the hay below us. "I have my love, as have you." She giggled. "I was thinking though my Prince, should we refrain from returning to this stable? It is only a matter of time until they realize it is us dismembering these poor souls." She was right. There was already suspicion of she and I missing from the towers when the deaths would occur. "Then perhaps we should move our game to another area." Her eye gleamed in a seductive and psychotic manner. I fell in love all over again. "We shall attempt another location tomorrow. For tonight I am tired and wish to retreat." No love making this time. We returned to our chambers and retired. Tomorrow we will try something new.

The moon rises and I reach for my cloak, as does she. We prepared perfectly. Retrieve my scythe and make way for the town. No one would recognize us in cloaks and my scythe fit ever so snug under it. We would find a random stranger in the streets and lure him in with how catty she was dressed underneath. They would only be allowed to partake of her if I was allowed to watch as a voyeuristic. Therefore we had a plan that would prevail. We set off.

Our first catch was the winner. He walked to us quickly asking for a few coin. My sweet raised her cloak to reach for some revealing she was wearing nothing else underneath. His eyes were fixated on my beloved's unguarded parts. She grabbed his hand and ran it up her thigh. That was all it took. He followed us to a back alley and they began, never once questioning my presence. When the deed was done I swung toward him. The blood gushed like rain. That's when the prison guards arrived. They surrounded us and quickly threw me to the ground. My scythe slid from my fingers and across the street where a guard picked it up. Then they revealed to themselves who we were. The head guard, Another name I don't recall, Was taken aback. We were cuffed and brought to the jails, where we waited for the King to wake and give us a trial. It wasn't long. The sun woke, and soon after so did the King. He was outraged.

"I allow you to marry my daughter and this is how you repay me? No child has been brought for many years and yet you attack my kingdom. You corrupt my daughter. You will rot for this. See to it he stays shackled to the wall until hunger takes him." I was tried. If only he knew that I would not rot. I would not die. I would not remain there. But the Princess. She was freed. He did not blame her for any of it. Said I corrupted her and she was an innocent woman. She didn't speak on my behalf of course. If she would have she too would be in prison. A least he didn't try to execute me. He would have found that to be in vain. And so I remained in jail. The only light being from a far away window blocked by concrete bars.

Twenty years. I was in there for twenty years. Never a visit from my beloved. She had obviously moved on. I've had other guests. An old woman who stole an apple. A Homeless man who was always drunk. A child whose only crime was playing in the castle yards. All dead. All died before me. Physically of course I hadn't changed. I grew a beard, but that was it. The guards hated me, which was good because I hated them. They prodded and probed me with swords, daggers, fire, whatever they had handy. It hurt I'll admit but I would never give them the pleasure of knowing this. Some of them learned though that I could not die. Some even quit calling me "The devil" which was odd because I've actually met her, and I was nothing like her. I dealt with pain and torture for twenty years and it wouldn't be another five until I would actually get out. I didn't know that at the time though. If I did I would have had a lot more fun with them.

I suffered a lot of physical pain but the worst would have to be the loss I suffered in my Princess. I know she returned to a life without me, but I wish for just an instance that I knew how she felt about me. If she still felt anything for me at all. How I've missed her these twenty years. Never a word. Was she still alive? Did the King find out that she was behind it as well. Did he have her executed? I will never know. Not until I break these chains. Not saying I haven't tried. I have sawed at them with my own flesh peeling all around my wrist off to bone. That's when the pain got too excruciating and I fainted. I woke up to find all of my skin returned to normal. That is what drove that first guard out. He was certain that I was the Devil. That's when I started having fun with it. Lead to close with an open blade and I slice my own throat against it. Burn me a bit, I made sure it set to my clothes and burned my skin. They knew now that I wasn't human, but what I was still wasn't certain to them.

The five years and come and gone. Little did I know that this would be the day I escaped. I could hear it from outside. The privileged of being in the only prison in the highest tower. I looked out the window to see a militia of catapults firing flaming cannons at the castle. Every hit getting closer to my own. Bam. A hit. Bam. Another. BAM! This one was close. And then, nothing. I checked again to see what I had missed only to see no one manning the catapults anymore. They had stormed the castle. I listened carefully to hear swords clanging and body's falling. A quick hit against the door and then, it was open.

"You, prisoner. Why are you in restraints?" The soldier asked me. "I am serving time for a crime I didn't commit. Multiple murders." He smiled. "How would you like revenge on those who have wrongfully imprisoned you?" A light smile leaked through me. I didn't have to say anything. He rose his sword and cut my shackles. Then he tossed me his spare sword. We fought side by side against those that imprisoned me for so long. I even ran into the guard who feared me. He feared me no more when my sword stabbed his chest. For the first time in 25 years I could move my arms freely, and it felt good. My new friend continuously talked to his victims making witty remarks. I liked him.

We battled our way to the royal chambers. And there, after 25 bloody years, there was my old chambers. "Are you coming my new friend. The man who imprisoned you is right behind these doors." I was stunned. Dead in my tracks. " Go ahead my friend. I will follow you shortly." I responded. He went ahead and I stared at the door. The door that I was led to our first night as husband and wife. The door I entered so many times after my wife had laid with so many other men. I had to. I broke it open and what I saw took my breath. There was no one in it, but in the corner, where we use to keep our lute, there was a crib. I ran. I didn't know where I was going but I ran. Apparently my rage took over. Before I knew it I was standing above the King. "Lay your sword soldier, this wimp has retreated. This kingdom is ours." I heard nothing. "Soldier lay your weapon. That is a command." I didn't find out until later that the man shouting orders was a commander of this army. "Let him relieve himself Ralto. This man has been imprisoned for a while now. This so called king has imprisoned him on wrongful charges. Let him have his revenge." My friend had my back. "Dammit Blaise I don't know why I put up with you. If he kills this king after strict orders we will all be disbarred." Blaise, my new friend, laughed. "And who is watching Ralto." Ralto cracked a smile as well this time and nodded to me. A tear fell from the Kings eye. The same tear that once fell from his daughters. The last tear he would shed.

Zylocks55
Admin

https://writersannonymous.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Part 2. The Fall Empty Re: Part 2. The Fall

Post by BigRedRedneck Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:28 am

I'm liking it so far, excited for part 3!

BigRedRedneck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zylocks55 Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:27 am

It will be coming soon....trying to balance everything right now...Glad you like it

Zylocks55
Admin

https://writersannonymous.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down